Wearing the right shoes can make all the difference, whether you’re standing on your feet all day or competing in your first 10K! Shoes are important to the health of your feet. At Foot Traffik, all of our shoes are podiatrist-recommended.
- Athletic Shoes – Find the right support for your feet with Brooks athletic shoes. Whether you need a running, walking or work shoe, we will make sure you have the perfect fit!
- Sandals – Looking for more than just a sandal? Foot Traffik only carries sandals that are “good for your feet.” We have a variety of casual and dress sandals to choose from.
- Dress Shoes – Don’t sacrifice fashion for comfort. Our dress and casual shoes come in a variety of styles to fit your needs. All our shoes are made to accommodate custom orthotics, insoles and widths.
- Work Shoes – Standing on your feet all day can be hard on your feet. Check out our selection of ANSI-approved work shoes and boots.
- Women’s Shoes – Find comfort and style in our selection of women’s shoe styles from brands such as Dr. Comfort, Spenco, Orthaheel and more!
- Men’s Shoes – We carry a wide selection of men’s shoes. Whether you’re looking for work shoes, dress shoes, work boots or casual shoes, we’ll find the right shoe for you.
- Slippers – Take it easy with Dr. Comfort slippers. Try them on and you’ll feel the difference with the supportive gel insole and extra roomy toe box. Great for diabetics or for any slipper-lover!
- Diabetic Shoes – Diabetics are at risk of foot problems and need to take extra care of their feet and wear proper shoes. Improper shoe fit can lead to more serious problems such as diabetic foot ulcers. We carry a wide variety of approved diabetic shoes.
Looking for a special shoe? Need a special size? We can help!
Contact a “Good For Your Feet” representative today at 562-753-5279.
You must be logged in to post a comment.